Private Weekly Lesson Fees:
Private 30 minute lesson = $34 (see lesson policy below)
Private 60 minute lesson = $68 (see lesson policy below)
Custom Scheduled lessons:
(weekly commitment NOT required but must be paid in advance)
$35 per half hour
In order to ensure the high quality of our music instruction it is most important that our students and parents understand and adhere to our lesson policy.
- Enrollment requires a monthly commitment of a minimum of one lesson per week.
- Payment in full must be received by the first calendar day of each month regardless of scheduled lesson day. There will be a $30 charge for returned checks and a $20 late charge for tuition received after the first calendar day of the month.
- Regarding Canceled Lessons: Harcum Music School will try to reschedule lessons canceled by the student WITH ADVANCE NOTICE, though we are NOT OBLIGATED to do so. Rescheduled lessons are subject to instructor availability. Lessons missed without advance notice are FORFEIT. Absolutely NO REFUNDS or CREDITS will be issued, unless the lesson is canceled by the instructor.
- Regarding Religious Holidays: Please inform your instructor as far in advance as possible in order to reschedule your lesson.
- The school will be closed on the following national holidays:
- New Years Day
- Memorial Day
- July 4th
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
The school will try to reschedule any lesson canceled because of school closure due to inclement weather. If inclement weather does force the school to close, your teacher will contact you. Otherwise, the school will remain open.
Our radio snow number on KYW News radio 1060 is: Montgomery County 2300 Evening Classes.